Friday, June 12, 2009

MTC Fun

I thought I would just share with you how serious the flu is at the MTC and how seriously we are taking it.  And if I could figure out how, I would make this stop underlining.  :)
Ellen, Teddy and Jolynn-  The 3 not- so-little pigs. Ellen made our tops.  If people think we are half as fun as we think we are then we are hilarious.  
Do you recognize my new secretary.  She has been invaluable.  Dr. Brown asked what I was paying her and I told him I gave her birth and what more could she want.  She was the worst one too- a whole 4 1/2 hours of labor.  And a whopping 8 1/2 pounds.  But she has been worth her weight (current- not birth) in gold the last 2 weeks.  She has taken more temps than a weatherman.  And created a spreadsheet for tracking districts getting meds that has saved me much time and tylenol.  So I took her to Ripple's for dinner.  And helped her eat her fries.  

1 comment:

Carissa said...

I must say the tops are pretty hilarious. I heard they had canceled long family farewells at the MTC, and opted for curbside drop-offs because of the swine flu. Craziness!! I am glad Amy has been able to help. She would be the best secretary help I could think of. You are one lucky nurse (that's dressed in swine).