Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pumpkin Party in Smithfield








Well, last night was our annual Cache Valley Young Relations Pumpkin Carving Party. And since it is so fun to put pictures on here, I took a lot!! In attendance we had the Walt Young family, the Pasketts, the Losee family, the Morin-Long family, and all 3 freshman girls: Tabitha, Paige, and Erin! I bet you are all so jealous that you couldn't come. We had a great time and I am still enjoying roasted pumpkin seeds, as I write. Look ahead to some pictures from our Gingerbread (ie. graham cracker) house party in December. Those always get a little crazy!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh please have the gingerbread party the weekend in December that I will be there! I have class on December 5th on campus so it should be that Friday night or Saturday morning!

LemonDrop Creative | Ashley said...

So fun!! I love the picture of Tori and her crazy hair :) Megan - remember when the pumpkin we carved "threw up"? That was great :) Love you all!!